4th of July is a week away and I wanted to share a simple and practical look for mom and baby! This holiday is fun because it’s so easy to throw together 3 fun colors and make it look great!
- Reagan’s dress is from Baby Gap . It’s light weight, flowy and I’m obsessed with the ruffle sleeves.
- Her moccasins are old but here are red ones from Old Navy.
- My shirt & earrings are from J.CREW Factory.
- The white pants are from Old Navy.
- My shoes are a couple years old but these are similar Nordstrom.
<a href=”https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18907553/?claim=pead2udcjzn”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>